Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cult Nails Devious Nature Stamped

Hey Guys! I've been a little absent lately, sorry about that! I actually just got back from traveling. I had the amazing opportunity to go to L.A. with Maria, from Cult Nails, to assist her in working the Cult Nails booth at The Makeup Show LA. It was so much fun and I loved that I got to meet some bloggers that I've followed for a long time. Some of them include, Jen, from The Polishaholic, and Stephanie, from Aqua Heart. Maybe I'll do a post soon about the trip and include some pictures, if I don't though, I've posted a ton of pictures on my Instagram (@prettylittlebottles).

Here's an old mani that I was going to include in my 14 days of Valentine's Nails, but decided not to.

What I used:
Cult Nails Devious Nature (2 coats)
Cult Nails Charlatan (1 coat)
WnW Black Creme (for the stamping polish)
Bundle Monster BM-209






No comments:

Post a Comment