Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Pucker Suite!

This past Sunday I was invited to an awesome event called "The Pucker Suite." It was hosted by Allison LaCour and Mimi Foxx, the two fabulous ladies who started Artisan Beauty. Artisan Beauty is their new cosmetics company that specializes in custom lipsticks and glosses. They can create literally ANY color you want and/or a color that you love that is discontinued. Once you've made your custom color you can name it! Also, they keep the recipe that was used for your color, so that if you ever run out, they can make the exact one again! Plus, they will host a "Pucker Party" where you and your friends get together and each create your own lipstick! How awesome is that?!

For ordering and pricing information for the lipsticks/glosses and pucker parties, please visit their facebook page here. They will have a website in the near future, but as they described, it is getting a "makeover" right now ;)

So Sunday, Allison and Mimi were kind enough to host one of these pucker parties for the beauty bloggers of Central Florida! I attended and got to create my very own lipstick. It was so amazing to watch the process on how they create these products.

Here are some pics to recap the day:

Mimi on the left and Allison on the right


Mimi mixing up Toni's dream shade of purple. This was in the beginning stages.

It's almost just right...


Here's the final product! Toni from ToniizBeauty and her new, beautiful purple lipstick!


Mimi finishing up the pretty gloss that Eugenia from Geniabeme wanted to create. It was so sparkly!

We also had the option to add any flavor/scent we wanted and/or sunscreen & lip plumper!

Here is Lo'Real from Make Me Up in HD and her gorgeous bright orange lipstick that she created!


Tada! Kimberly from Libby's Pink Vanity took this of me after I tried on my new gloss that I created!


And here it is! My creation! I decided to call it "Pretty Little Pink" :) When Mimi mixed mine I told her I wanted a natural pink, I think she did perfect in creating what I had in mind. I added the pink champagne scent to mine which smells so delicious, plus I added sunscreen!


It was such a fun event and I feel so lucky to have been included. Thank you so much to Allison and Mimi for giving us this opportunity.

If any of you guys are interested head over to their facebook page! I feel like every girl should get the opportunity to create their very own lipstick and/or lipgloss!




5 comments:

  1. It was so fun! I'm posting my blog post tonight too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun and your blog post was good! :)

      Delete
  2. Aaaah! I wish I could have been there. It looks like you ladies had fun. I love your gloss. Very fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Hopefully you can make the next event!!!

      Delete
  3. I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog's content daily along with a cup of coffee.
    My site: slot games play

    ReplyDelete