Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Barielle End of the Rainbow

I hope everyone is enjoying their Wednesday! I have a Barielle polish to show you guys today!

Barielle End of the Rainbow. Three coats. Barielle's website describes this color as "sheer aqua green with shimmer." I agree 100% with their description. Even though it was sheer, it built up nicely in three coats as you can see.

I really love this color, but I feel the name isn't fitting. When I think of the end of a rainbow, I think of gold. And when I see this color I think of beautiful ocean water or mermaids. But, who cares about the name when the polish is so pretty!


I really like buying from Barielle because they have quite a few promos from time to time. Plus, lots of times their polish is buy one, get one 50% off! They also have sooo many shades to choose from!
Check out Barielle's website to see their polish, they have nail treatments and other things of that sort as well!


*This product was provided for me by Barielle for review.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! It turned out really pretty with the three coats!

    ReplyDelete