Friday, June 1, 2012

Icing I Like The Nightlife

This is the other polish I picked up, along with Shredded, on my shopping trip with Steph. They were buy 1, get 1, 50% off...so of course I couldn't buy just one!

Three coats of Icing I Like the Nightlife. This is a slightly sheer periwinkle blue polish with lots of blue microglitter and tons of pretty pink shimmer. So beauitful!

It was a little hard to capture the pink shimmer on camera, so here's a slightly blurred bottle shot to show you! I promise the shimmer is easily visible in real life, just something about my camera didn't want to capture it on my nail.

Sorry this picture is kind of weird, but it shows the pink shimmer really well!

Do you see what doesn't belong in this pic??! LOL I was trying to take pictures and Marvin wanted to get in on the action...I laughed so hard when I saw that his little nose got caught on camera!


On a side note, this is my 50th post! That seems like soo many lol!
Annnd, everytime I hear the number 50...I think of this:
hahaha! Old SNL skits will never get old to me.


Tomorrow I'm headed on vacation with my family for a week! I'm going to try and schedule a few posts, but I can't promise anything. I'll definitely have lots to post about when I get home, because I'm gonna take some polish with me and try to take some pretty polish/beach pictures while I'm there :)

See ya guys when I get back! 

4 comments:

  1. At lol'd at the little nose!! Too cute and I love this color as well. Have a great vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous! That shimmer is lovely!
    Yay on your 50th post! Haha that SNL clip...lol
    Oooh have fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete