Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Central Florida Beauty Blogger Meetup!

As I promised yesterday, today I want to go more into detail about the meetup I went to this past Saturday. Brittany, from Clumps of Mascara, put it together and there were a total of 21 of us! It was so amazing. We all came equipped with polishes and/or makeup that we wanted to swap with each other and met up at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando! While there, we went around the table to introduce ourselves so we could get to know each other better. We all ate some delicious food and we got to take home some pretty polishes and makeup! It was seriously like a dream come true! And, let me tell you, this was such an amazing group of girls.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of all the polishes that I grabbed from the other girls' boxes, but here are pictures of the things I received that were provided from the companies:















I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to the companies that provided us with these unbelievable products: Milani CosmeticsCult Nails, NYX Cosmetics, Overall BeautyCVS Beauty, Nuance, Tarte CosmeticsVenomous Cosmetics, Pure Ice, and BC Spa via Su. It was really so generous of them to give so much. I became an Avon rep. in November, so I also provided all of the girls with a nail polish and a lipstick sample!


Here is a list of all the beautiful girls that attended:

Cat:



Phyrra:


Ali:


Pamela:


Safia:


Toni:



Kimberly:


Kari:


Steph:


Maria:



Brittany:


Leandra:


Judi:


Rhonda:


Cristina:


Margaret:


Su:


Tiffany:


Deborah:


Leslie:


I think we are all hoping to have another one of these within the next month or so and I am so excited, I can't handle it! :)

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I LOVE the Avon Blue Escape polish I got from you. Thanks! It's so shimmery and pretty. I still can't believe that Milani bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, I am so glad you like the Avon polish :) and yea, I think I am still in shock over the milani bag, even two weeks later!

    Eugenia, hopefully you can come next time so we can all meet you!

    ReplyDelete