Monday, March 19, 2012

Going Nude!

Here's another polish I received in that HUGE Milani bag from the meetup!


This is two coats of Milani A Rose Mylady.

I have been really into nudes lately, so I LOVE this color. It's got a nice pink base to it. I believe this color is new to Milani for spring, but I do not see it on their site.

When I first saw this polish, it reminded me of a color that I already had...so I thought I'd do a quick comparison.

The color it reminded me of was Zoya Pandora.

Index finger and Ring finger: Zoya Pandora. Middle finger and Pinky: Milani A Rose Mylady.

As you can see, even though they are similar, A Rose Mylady is definitely more pink than Pandora. Pandora is more of a truer nude, in my opinion, because it matches skin tone better.

I really love both of these colors though. They are great to have if you have a job that you can't wear really bright colors to.

Are any of you finding that you like to wear nudes? Or do you despise them? Tell me your opinions!

 

*This product was provided for me by Milani Cosmetics for review.

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for the perfect nude for a long time now, and I think I just found it!!
    Thank you so much for the swatches! I am going to check Milani's nude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You're so welcome :) I'm glad you like it!!

      Delete