Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tagged by Ali and Leandra!

So, last night Ali from NiftyBa and Leandra from Nail Polish Therapy both tagged me in this fun little getting to know you game! I am going to kind of break rule #1 because I am just going to answer both sets of questions that Ali and Leandra thought up!


The Rules
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
4. Email the person to let them know that they’ve been tagged.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.


Questions from Alicia:

1. What was your Outfit of the Day?
Dark skinny jeans with a plain black tshirt and leopard print flats

2. What was the last thing you broke?
umm...I broke my thumb nail last weekend, does that count?

3. Do you have a custom ringtone on your cell phone?
nope, its just always on vibrate!

4. Are you named after anyone?
no, my mom just liked the name Alyssa. My middle name is Noel because her due date was supposed to be Christmas day, so I guess I'm named after christmas? lol

5. What was the last thing you were complimented about?
My friends at school complimented my nails on Monday, it was when I wore Captivated!

6. What has been the farthest you’ve traveled?
Costa Rica!

7. What does your umbrella look like?
Its, zebra print!

 8. Do you have a favorite guilty pleasure meal, treat, or restaurant?
I guess my guilty pleasure is that I like fast food. Actually, I just like eating out in general...lol its a really bad habit.

9. What is your most prized makeup possession?
Does nail polish count? I do wear makeup, but I dont love makeup as much as I love my polish!

10. What is your most prized possession (non-makeup related)?
This one is hard. I have a lot that I could name, but the first thing that popped in my head is my Coach scarf. My boyfriend got it for my birthday last December. We both don't have a lot of money and when he surprised me with that, I literally cried. It wasn't the item itself that made me cry..it was the thought he put into it! <3

11. Does Zoya have a nail polish with your name on it?
Not my first name, but they have one named Noel! I bought it of course :)

 
Questions from Leandra:
1. If you could name yourself something other than your birth name what would it be and why?
I would choose Isabella because that was my great-grandmother's name and I think its really beautiful.

2. When you were 5 years old what did you want to be?
An artist!

3. Pick a song that you could hear over and over again for the rest of your life without getting tired of it.
Oh man, when I like songs I play the crap out of them. So really I could name sooo many....ummm..I guess maybe it would be Always be my Baby by Mariah Carey. I sing that song so loud in my car haha!

4. What 3 things could you not survive without on a deserted island?
water, shelter, and food. lol yes, I am taking this question literally :P

5. What article of clothing or makeup do you most identify with based on your personality?
Clothing wise it would be tank tops and flip flops, I love simplicity.

6. What was the best day of your life?
Hmmm, I really don't know. I've had so many amazing experiences in my life, I really can't choose just one. I am not married and don't have kids and I feel like if I did, then those would be my answer!

7. If you could meet your favorite celebrity/actor/actress (dead or alive) what would you say to them?
I would want to get to know who they actually were minus the hollywood glitz and glamour.

8. What do you know, for certain, that you're good at?
Remembering things. I'm also good at my job and I'm good with my school work.

9. If someone told you 10 years ago your life (activities, interests, accomplishments, etc) would be what it is now, would you believe them?
For the most part yes, I always knew I would go to college and thats where I am in my life right now.

10. What is your favorite place and why?
Dang, Leandra, you're stumping me again lol! I'm just gonna say where ever I am when I'm with the people I love, because it's really true.

11. Fill in the blank: I feel most alive when ________
I'm having fun with the people I love most
 
 
I am tagging:
Courtney from Phyrra
Cristina from Let Them Have Polish
Kimberly from Libby's Pink Vanity
Judi from JudiXo
Eugenia from GeniaBeme
Stephanie from AquaHeart's Obsessions
 
 
My Questions for you:
 
1. What do you think is your best physical feature?
 
2. What do you like most about your personality?
 
3. Do you have any funny nicknames?
 
4. What is your favorite nail polish color and/or eyeshadow to wear?
 
5. If you could have a different accent, which one would you like to have?
 
6. Coke products or Pepsi products?
 
7. If you had the chance to create your very own nail polish color for a company, what would it look like and what would you name it?
 
8. What is your all time favorite movie?
 
9. What are you wearing on your nails this very second?
 
10. What are your 3 favorite nail polish/makeup brands?
 
11. What is your favorite scent?
 
 
 
Thanks for tagging me girls! That was fun :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment