Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Milani Madness Part 3!

More Milani polishes comin' at ya! And today it's all about the glitter! Today I'm going to show you the new one coat glitters and the jewel fx glitters!

This is Milani Jewel FX Teal over Milani Yellow Whiz.

I just did one coat of the glitter. It has fine blue glitter as well as green and blue hex glitter. I love this combo!


Here is Milani Jewel FX Red over Milani Jiffy Orange. This is one coat.

This is just red hex glitter. I can't wait to use this for the holidays! I want to try and cover a whole accent nail with this...it would look so awesome!

Milani Jewel FX Fuchsia over Milani Violet Dash. One coat!

This has fuchsia hex glitter as well as fine fuchsia glitter. I loved how the two purple colors contrasted against each other. It was subtle yet stood out!

Milani Jewel FX Hot Pink over Milani Fast Fuchsia. One coat!

Hot Pink is kind of like Teal except Hot Pink doesn't have any fine glitter and the two hex glitter colors are silver and hot pink! There are actually a few pieces of holo hex glitter as well! I want to try and cover a whole nail with this one also. That would look so pretty with the two different glitter colors!

Milani One Coat Glitter in Lavender Fizz. In one coat I still had a few bald spots so I did another one and it was perfect!! This was my favorite of the three one coat glitters I got.

It was so sparkly!!

This one coat glitter is called Pink Flare. This is fine pink and holo glitter pieces! Same as Lavender Fizz, it took me two coats.

Ok, so, maybe this one is actually my favorite?? lol I can't decide! I kept wanting to call this one Barbie Pink or something lol Its so girly and cute.

Here's a blurred pic to see the pretty holo glitter!

Milani One coat Glitter in Twinkle. This one actually wasn't as dense as the other two and I had to use two coats. From looking at these pics, I maybe should have done one more to cover those patches.

This is small blue and purple rounded glitter. I love the mix of the blue and purple!!


Whew! That was a lot of pictures lol I don't think I'll ever get tired of looking at glitter though! These are all additions to Milani's existing glitter lines and they can be purchased here!


Which ones are your favorites?? Have you tried any of the other One Coat Glitters or Jewel Fx??


*These products were provided for me by Milani Cosmetics for review.

4 comments:

  1. I love all of the color combos you used! I have all of the old one coat glitters and was waiting to see swatches to decide whether or not to buy the pink and purple ones. After seeing your pics, I am definitely going to pick them up. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad I could help with your decision :)

      Delete
  2. I am wearing Pink Flare at this very moment! I love the holo-ness of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I Loved how it looks almost "sugary" with the pretty pink glitter !

      Delete