Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Milani Madness Part 4 !

Here are the last polishes that I received from Milani!

Juno. Two coats. This is a nice light baby pink creme. It covered very nicely and Milani's brushes make for an easy application.

Key West. Two coats. This is a metallic/shimmery turquoise. It's a little hard to explain, but it's very pretty.

U Pinky Swear. Two coats. This is an opaque pink creme that is a little on the peachy side. It is a little lighter in real life. My camera was not cooperating with this color.

Mint Candy. Two coats. MC is an opaque turquoise creme that leans more green than blue. It also has some subtle turquoise shimmer to it. Side Note: I'm SO SORRY for my hands in this picture. This was the last color I swatched and I didn't notice how dry my skin had gotten. ew.

Chocolate Sprinkles. Two coats. CS is a metallic/shimmery brown with lots of pretty bronze and gold shimmer. The name of this polish is really cute and fits the color well, in my opinion! I don't think I've ever seen a color quite like this! And it's really pretty.

Here's a kind of blurred photo to show you the shimmer.

Dark Coffee. Two coats. This is an opaque dark brown. Like, dark dark brown..but not so much that its mistaken for black. It dried really shiny on its own and I loved the richness of the color.

Silver Stilettos. Two coats. SS is a super sparkly silver foil. I don't own another silver foil that is as shiny as this one! I really like it!

This pic is a little blurred to show how Silver Stilettos has some sparkle to it.

Last, but not least, Teddy Brown. Two coats. This is an opaque milk chocolate brown. You could even argue that this color is a little taupey.  My mom absolutely loved this color. She made me give her a pedicure with it!


After reviewing so many Milani polishes I can honestly say they have a quality product. From their brushes, to their formula, to their wear time.  Not to mention they are affordable and that is something that is huge in my book! These polishes are available for sale on Milani's website.

Thank you, again, to Milani for being such a huge supporter of the Central FL Beauty Bloggers and for providing us with all of your awesome cosmetics!


*These products were provided for me by Milani Cosmetics for review.

6 comments:

  1. I love Juno! You know, I've never tried a Milani polish!? Isn't that dumb? I need to give them a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, you need to! Especially if you like glitters. They have some subtle holo polishes too that rock and they're so affordable!

      Delete
  2. These look great! I'm loving u pinky swear, silver stilettos and teddy brown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teddy Brown was one of my favs too...I used to hate brown polish when I was younger and now I like how it looks!

      Delete
  3. I think the Silver one is my favorite of all of the ones here, thus far.

    ReplyDelete