Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Busy, Busy!

I have two tests this week in school so I apologize for my lack of posting :(
Until about May my posts on here probably won't be very steady...I'll just post when I have time!

I've had a chance to use two of the OPIs that I received here! I am really loving these colors. I just love how soft they look and the glitter is awesome.

This is four coats of My Pointe Exactly with one coat of Pirouette My Whistle on top.

Let me tell you, I have been so obsessed with Pirouette My Whistle!! It is so unique...the hex glitters are like this milky/silvery type color and its just so cool.

This is four coats of Don't Touch My Tutu! with one coat of Pirouette My Whistle on top.

The glitter over Don't touch my tutu doesn't stand out as much as it does over the gray one, but it still creates a really pretty effect.


So far I am not disappointed by this collection! Even though they take quite a few coats, dry time between coats is pretty fast so it hasn't been bothering me.

Even if you hate softshades with a passion, at least give Pirouette My Whistle a try...I feel like it's a must have!!!

Is anyone else loving these OPIs like I am?!

No comments:

Post a Comment