Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to anyone that celebrates it! For me, it's just a day to get together and have fun with my family! I did some themed nails to show you guys today AND it's my first attempt at water marbling!!!

I only water marbled my ring fingers as accent nails because I figured it'd be wayyyy too time consuming to do every single nail. The polishes I used were: OPI Do you lilac it?, OPI Mod about you, China Glaze For Audrey, China Glaze Re-fresh mint, and then I topped everything off with China Glaze Fairy Dust.

I like how this accent nail (above) turned out the best!



I really love this manicure! It's so colorful and fun!

Even though I liked how these nails turned out, water marbling is no joke lol It was time consuming and VERY messy. I will definitely sit down and try it again sometime, though, because I want to get good at it and maybe do all ten fingers!

2 comments: