Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Short, but sweet!

I just wanted to quickly show you guys the nail mail I've been anxiously waiting to use! About a week ago, I ordered the entire OPI NYC Ballet Collection! I don't think I have ever bought an entire collection before, but for some reason I really felt I needed this one. I've been loving soft shades lately, plus the glitter that comes with these is super unique, in my opinion, PLUS they're all jellies!

They were packaged really well, plus they got here really quickly!

L to R: Pirouette My Whistle, Barre My Soul, You Callin' Me A Lyre?, Care To Danse?, Don't Touch My Tutu!, and My Pointe Exactly



I can't freaking wait to try these polishes!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I can't wait to see your swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I get some time to sit and play with polish, they'll be the first things I try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up 3 out of the 6, and I am seriously considering getting the rest. They are such great neutrals, and I loved the jelly-ness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jelly-ness I've seen in swatches is really what sold me! I can't wait to try jelly sandwiches with all different types of glitter !

      Delete