Monday, July 23, 2012

L.A. Girl Matte Rose

The other day I was in need of a quick polish change so I went after a matte polish because they always dry the quickest!

I came across this L.A. Girl Matte polish that I hadn't used yet, so I went with it! I picked out this polish in a swap box from a Central FL Beauty Blogger meetup that I went to in March. I forget whose swap box I got it out of though :/

I'm going to venture to guess that this L.A. Girl was purchased at a Forever 21 because it's only labeled as "magenta." I looked at swatches of the pink L.A. Girl Mattes online and the closest match to mine was the color named Rose, therefore I'll call mine Rose.

This polish went on so smoothly! That is sometimes rare with matte and suede polishes, but this one was flawless! I only needed two coats.

I'm so glad that I decided to bring this one home with me at the meetup because it was a pleasant surprise.

1 comment: