Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nails Inc. Sweets Way

From the second I saw the promo for the Nails Inc. Sprinkles collection, I knew I was going to have to buy them all! I purchased mine from Sephora's website and they finally arrived a few days ago! These are my first Nails Inc. polishes, ever, and I couldn't have started with a better collection, in my opinion!

The first one I decided to try was Sweets Way:

Sweets way is blue, pink, and silver glitter all jam packed in a creamy, white base. I used three thin coats to reach opacity.

How amazing does this look?! I'm in love.


One of the cutest parts about this polish is the little cupcake sticker on the bottle.

I am just dying over these polishes and I can't wait to show you the other three from the collection!

9 comments:

  1. SO cute! And I agree about the label ;) I just got this one, the pink and the blue one. The swatches are awesome, I can't wait to wear these! A great addition to the Nails Inc Family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The colors remind me of cotton candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I am loving this. I don't have anything of their's but that is about to change. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were my first Nails Inc. polishes....I don't regret them! :P

      Delete
  4. Hi Alyssa! I'm also a massive Nails Inc fan! I've awarded you with the Liebster award. Visit my blog to see the rules:
    Frenchie's Fairyland
    Frenchie X :)

    ReplyDelete