Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to School: Accounting Nails!

Today was the first day of my last semester of college! I can't even begin to describe how excited I am that I'm almost done with my Bachelor's degree and I really can't believe I've made it all the way to the end!
You may have noticed in my "about me" that I mention that I am majoring in Accounting. So, for my back to school nails I wanted to do something inspired by accounting..what better to choose than money and numbers!

Here's what I came up with:

Cult Nails Feelin' Froggy stamped with Bundle Monster plate BM-311

Feelin' Froggy was the "money" part of this mani. It was the best green I had to depict the color of money and I have to say, I freaking love it! Of course, the numbers part is obvious here...this image plate was the first thing I thought of when I decided to try and do accounting inspired nails!

When I texted these nails to my boyfriend he replied with, "They remind me of the Riddler!" lol!
For those that don't know, the Riddler is an enemy of Batman and was played by Jim Carey in the old Batman movie.

*I got this picture from google images

He was pretty close! Instead of numbers, Riddler has questions marks. I wonder if I have an image plate with that?? I feel like I do!

Anyways, these nails are really fun and I really enjoyed looking at them all day. They made my first day just a little brighter :)


7 comments:

  1. Haa haa! That's so perfect!! Good luck on your last semester!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!!! Last sem! It will seem wonderful and kind of sad all in one...hope you plan on grad school and if not have a job lined up that is a goodie. Cute mani for your first day...I'd say it looks 'right on the money!' Study hard. Show 'em you have the stuff so those Profs remember you when you need 'em to write a ref. for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't plan on grad school just yet, maybe sometime in my future. I'm going to start applying for jobs any day now...*fingers crossed* :)

      Delete
  3. Aw these are so fun! omg your last semester! How awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awesome, but I've got a serious case of senioritis haha!

      Delete