Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Eva Supreme #185 and Cult Nails Untamed

Happy Wednesday! This week seems to just be zipping by for me! Anyone else feel that way?
Anyways, the main polish I'm featuring today, Eva Supreme #185, was a gift from my friend and fellow Central FL Beauty Blogger, Steph from Imperfectly Painted! And, boy, is it a stunner!
 
Eva Supreme #185 is a beautiful purpley blue with intense pink shimmer. And it was just begging to be paired with Cult Nails Untamed. This combination just makes my heart sing!




At the time that I did these nails I had just received my free hello kitty stamping plate from the Born Pretty Store. The plate number is M71. They give away a certain number of these daily, how awesome is that?! I literally paid nothing for it.
My stamp didn't transfer flawlessy because I was just doing it quickly, but it's really cute regardless!
 
If you're wondering where to purchase Eva Supreme polishes, I'm sorry to say that I don't really know where to locate them. I've literally only seen them in two Walgreens. None of the polishes have actual names either, just numbers. Hopefully some of you get lucky and spot them somewhere, and for the love of god, if you come across #185...BUY IT.

2 comments:

  1. It really is a gorgeous polish! Aw I love the accent nail :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to do another mani with that stamp, I love it!

      Delete