Friday, August 24, 2012

Nails Inc. Pudding Lane plus Nail Art!

So, I am still obsessed with these Nails Inc. Sprinkles polishes. I decided to wear Pudding Lane the other day, but I decided I'd like to spruce it up with an accent nail.

I started by doing two coats of Pudding Lane on each nail except for my ring fingers. For those that don't know, Pudding Lane is a beautiful bright blue creme polish jam packed with deep indigo and lime green glitter, it's amazing.
 
Then I painted each ring finger with two coats of Avon Speed Dry in Lime Splatter. This polish is new from Avon for fall!

Lastly, I stamped over Lime Splatter with Sally Hansen Insta dri in Co-Bolt Blue. I used Bundle Monster plate BM-221.

 
I actually love this mani more in my pictures than I loved having it on my fingers. I hate when that happens lol!

2 comments: