Friday, August 31, 2012

Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude topped with Charlatan

Last Saturday, I posted a manicure I did while I was at the Cult Nail's photoshoot for their new Deceptive Collection. I thought today would be the perfect day to post the details about those nails becase the preview pricing event for the new collection starts tomorrow!!

I started with two coats of Cruisin' Nude and then added one coat of Charlatan. Charlatan is one of the new top coats from the Deceptive Collection and it is what I'm holding above. This top coat is freaking amazing.

Then I added gold studs to turn it up a notch!
 
(I got this photo from the Cult Nails website)
 
You can purchase the gold studs that I used for this manicure from the Cult Nails Website, under Nail Art Supplies. The above picture is what they look like and how they are packaged.
 

While at the photoshoot I got a turn in front of the camera to showcase my nails. This picture was taken by Maria's husband, John. He is such a talented photographer! Maria edited this photo on PicMonkey and holy crap did she make me look flawless. Don't be fooled, I am really not this perfect in real life. Before the edits on this photo it was super evident I was having major acne issues. And I'm not talking one pimple on my forehead, I mean all over my face acne. (Maybe I'll discuss that issue in another post, but not today lol)
 
So, do you guys want more info on the Deceptive Collection?? Preview pricing starts tomorrow, September 1st, through September 8th. This means the whole set of 5 top coats will be $40! Starting September 9th they will be available for individual sale at $10 per bottle. They are all limited edition polishes!
 
If you'd like to see swatches of the 5 top coats I suggest you go to the Cult Nails blog. I also have a post that shows swatches of the polishes, check it out here.
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Love this!! Hehe love your photoshoot picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cult Nails! I'm so happy I stumbled upon your blog! I'm a student at UCF too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it hasn't taken me so long to reply! I always forget to check them lol But, yes I love them too!! And that's so cool! What are you majoring in??

      Delete
    2. Interdisciplinary studies, with concentrations in business & communications! And no worries- I'm the same way lol.

      Delete