Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dots, Dots, Dots!

Today's nails I did a while back, you'll notice in the pics that my nails are my old square shape. For some reason I never posted them! So, here they are today :)
 
 
I started with two coats of Cult Nails Manipulative

Then I did some random dots with Milani Orchidia

Next came dots of Nicole by OPI Others Pale by Kim-parison and Milani Beach Front.
The Beach Front dots aren't very noticeable.

Lastly, I added dots of Milani Mint Candy and Orly Dazzle!
 
I really loved the randomness of these nails and I want to try more designs like this with different color combos! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, I love your color choices! I need to practice dotting now :) Also - P.S. I enjoyed all the pictures yesterday of you & the other bloggers at the CN photoshoot! Looks like y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a little while to get used to dotting too! Don't give up, you'll get it :) Oh I'm glad you did, yea it was really fun!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love dot manis like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see them all over instagram and it reminds me that I need to do more dot manis!

      Delete