Thursday, August 23, 2012

Layla Soft Touch 06 Limoncello and Ninja Polish Sticks n Stones

 After my friend, Maria, of Cult Nails, came back from CosmoProf in Vegas she let me play with some of the goodies that she brought home! I was most intrigued by this new polish from Layla's Soft Touch line.
 
Layla Soft Touch 06 Limoncello. Two coats. It dried with a matte-ish finish, but not super super matte.
 
Here's a slightly blurred pic to show how it glows/shimmers!

Among the goodies I knew I also had to use Ninja Polish Sticks n Stones! I have later bought my own bottle of this because I love it so much!

It looked so badass over this beautiful lime green!
 
Thanks again, Maria, for letting me play :) !

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! I like the way Sticks n Stones looks over it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to layer Sticks n Stones over everything lol!

      Delete