Monday, August 27, 2012

China Glaze I Herd That

China Glaze I Herd That is the only polish I grabbed from the On Safari collection. It's not that I didn't like the others, I just didn't feel compelled to buy any of them, except this gorgeous glitter.
 
I Herd That. Opaque in two coats. It's a gold glitter polish with flecks of red glitter and lots of holo glitter as well!
 
Here's a blurred pic to really show the holo glitter. So pretty!


Another slightly blurred picture
 
I really love the coppery-ness to this polish. It's not just straight up gold, it's got some depth to it. It dried slightly gritty, but I added a coat of Gelous and then finished it off with Cult Nails Wicked Fast and it was completely smooth and super shiny.
 
Did you guys pick this one up? What are some of your other favorites from the collection?

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Such a beautiful gold glitter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's one of my favorite gold glitters now!

      Delete
  2. Oh I've been thinking of getting this one once my no buy is finished )) very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went back and forth on buying it for a while! I'm definitely glad I went ahead and bought it!

      Delete