Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Revlon Sparkle Aplenty

Last Friday I stopped at Walgreens to grab some milk because my mom and I were out at our house. Well, as we all know, a trip to Walgreens, regardless of what we're picking up, means we all have to check out all the beauty stuff..am I right?

Well, I was just about to walk to the register because I thought I didn't see anything good and then a new Revlon display caught my eye. It was a brand new display full of a polish called Sparkle Aplenty.

I almost died because it was so cool. It's a black jelly with silver and black microglitter, plus silver and black hex glitter!! WIN!


Here is three coats of Sparkle Aplenty. If you click to enlarge the photos you can see the black hex glitter better, but unfortunately it's hard to see unless you look closely. I want to try and layer this polish over a white or grey to see if the black stands out better!
For my ring finger I used a black creme as a base and stamped it with Bundle Monster plate BM-322. The silver polish that I used to stamp was Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. (my favorite polish to stamp with!)
Sparkle Aplenty is seriously awesome. I suggest you run to Walgreens right away and get one...or two! :)

2 comments: